District 38 Republicans
Sign-up for Newsletter
Our Republican Principles
1. The strength of our nation lies with the individual and the traditional nuclear family.
2. The most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
3. Every American is entitled to equal rights; no one is entitled to special rights.
4. Property rights are fundamental Constitutional rights and must be honored as such.
5. All laws should be subject to regular review and formally repealed when no longer applicable.
6. All opportunity and economic growth are based on free enterprise and individual initiative.
7. All parents shall be give the greatest freedom, opportunity and protection so they can provide for their family and children in the manner they see fit.
8. True economic prosperity comes from insuring individuals retain their earnings and are able to expend those earnings as they see fit.
9. Government, especially the Federal Government, must be strictly limited in their activities to those explicitly granted in their Constitutions.
10. No one should be denied access to the Courts by requirements of exhausting administrative remedies when seeking redress for government actions impacting his freedom of action, especially use of his property.
11. The best tools to meet the challenges of changing times are a steadfast application of the original principles enumerated by our founding Fathers and enumerated in the working of our Constitution.
12. The solution to societal problems lie, not in government programs or edicts but, rather in individuals being held fully responsible for their actions and failure to act.
- BA, Cornell College; U.S. Army War College; JD, UND
- Married (Paula); 2 children
- Senate since 2009
- AA, Horticulture
- Board, Minot Commission on Aging, Kalix, Dakota Family Services
- Married (Carol); 4 children
- House since 2001
- Circle Sanitation Inc.; Noonan Landfill LLC
- Married (Lori); 10 children; 17 grandchildren
- House since 2001
Thank you for your support!
2021 MINOT REPUBLICAN GUN RAFFLE
Rep Rick Becker and
LIVE MUSIC by Camille & Haley
Monday, September 13th, 2021
Doors open at 5:30pm
The Barn at 52 Pines
5750 16th Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701